Aluminium French Doors
French Doors give an elegant style to your home. Comprising of full locking options for security & safety along with full joint sealing for maximum weather protection. 180 degree leaf opening to maximize access depending on construction type.
You have the option of single or double leaf. Available in assorted modern powder coat colours. Stylish yet functional French doors will enhance any home.
French or hinged doors are a great option if interior wall space is limited. Bradnam’s offer a wide range of inspired design options for the ever popular French door suite. Whether you select traditional colonial bars or clear panels, the French door is an elegant and practical way to open up your living area and allow wide access to a courtyard, garden or patio.
Adding to the versatility of this product is the ability to combine louvre, double hung or fixed light windows as decorative sidelites, further enhancing the design features.
Hinged doors make a stylish replacement for traditional wooden doors. Combined with an aluminium entry door frame, various glass designs and sidelites or highlites, hinged doors can become a unique feature in your home.
Features and Benefits
- Unobtrusive flush bolt locks second door panel
- Full locking options for security and safety
- Full joint sealing maximises weather proofing performance
- Single door option is available for tight spaces
- 180° door leaf opening (depending on building construction type) to maximise access
- Single or double leaf
- Bevelled beads to outside face of sash for superior water proofing and aesthetics
- Powder coated aluminium frames for durability
- Tested to Australian Standards
- Residential construction
- Low-rise buildings
- Unit complexes
- Available with sidelites or highlites
- Energy efficient / High performance system options
Compatible with other Bradnam’s products